我喜欢唱歌,唱歌是我的最爱♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 @ 6:10 PM

[9/6/10]

Came back from camping.... Damn freaking tired after i came back from the camp... and also got sick.... like fever, cough & flu.... Then also going to no more voice... :( i dont like it...... :( I HATE campings!!!~ cox if i go to the camp right i will miss alot of my dear people... like my familys, Teacher Daniel, Teacher Kian, Teacher Irene, Teacher Fadilah.... :'( I will also miss all of your teachings.... :( And when sometimes i hear one song, i will feel sad... the song is : Forever Friend - Vitamins C.... Whenever i hear this song i will feel like crying..... And this song also reminds me of all my dear friends.... :(




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com